IMMUNE BOOSTING TIPS
COVID-19 or not, taking care of our immune systems and giving them a little extra boost can never hurt, and now is a good time to see if there is anything extra you could be doing to give your immune system an extra helping hand.
Here are our top tips to boost your immune system
- Support your gut health… Boost your good bacteria by taking a good quality PROBIOTIC and eating fermented foods
- Stay hydrated, 30ml of WATER per kg of body weight is a rough guide to provide your body with what it needs to function well
- Prioritise SLEEP where possible, this is when our body repairs and regenerates
- Eat plenty of nutritious fresh food, fill your trolley with FRUIT AND VEGETABLES, eat all the colours of the rainbow, decrease processed food and added sugars
- Get outdoors, breath in the FRESH AIR and take-in the glorious Vitamin D from the sunshine
- Add some SUPPLEMENTS to your diet, Vitamin C and Zinc, speak to your practitioner about what you could be taking to give your Immune System extra punch
- Reduce stress, you might like to meditate, or practice yoga, use your posture pole, or talk to your people, smile at a stranger, BODY MOVEMENT, whatever it takes to increase the happy hormones in your body, these are very powerful tools in the fight against illness
- Henley Beach – 08 8235 1922
- Norwood – 08 8363 5773
- Normanville – 08 8558 3834
*Our practitioners are unable to recommend supplements over the phone.