We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it kick starts our energy levels for the day and sets us up for a healthy day of eating. However, finding a healthy breakfast that you not only love but is also quick and easy for you to enjoy can be the hardest part.
Hannah’s go to healthy breakfast is CADA.
What is CADA?
CADA is a mix of 4 ingredients to create the base. The 4 ingredients are Coconut, Apple, Dates and Almonds. These 4 ingredients are blended to create a muesli mix which you can then layer with yoghurt berries, chia seed and even oats for that little bit of extra something.
How can you make it?
This healthy breakfast is quick and easy to make. Hannah makes her CADA with a Thermomix, however it’s just as easily made in a blender.
Once the base CADA mix is made, simply put it into a bowl and add your favourite healthy toppings and enjoy.
Keep reading below for all the details of this healthy breakfast recipe.
- 40 g Coconut
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g pitted dates
- 1 apple, cut into quarters
- yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- sliced fruit, to serve (optional)
- Place all ingredients into blender/thermomix and blend to desired consistency. If you’re using a Thermomix, click here for the thermomix instructions on their recipe community.
- Transfer into serving bowls and serve with fresh yoghurt and additional sliced fruit and other toppings as desired.