Join us on our step challenge for the month of September as we Step into Spring!
With weekly prizes* to win to keep you motivated as we aim for 10,000 steps a day, everyday in September. The best thing about walking is anyone can do it, so no what your fitness level is, lets get started and improve our health together.
The challenge gets started on Friday 1st September and goes for the entire month.
How does it work?
Using the Stridekick app, your daily steps will be tracked. The leaderboard is there to push you further and the motivate you to winning one of the weekly prizes. This challenge is all about getting active, getting out there and taking you that one step closer to a healthier you. With the app linked to your smartphone, Fitbit, Garmin + other devices, it’s easy to get started.
Prizes are given away each week on Fridays for 2 x categories and winners of each prize will be listed below using your Stridekick user name and announced on our Instagram page, so make sure you follow us @thechiropracticworks
How can you join?
- Download and sign up to the Stridekick App – Click here to DOWNLOAD
- Search and join our challenge titled ‘Step into Spring’ challenge using code: xq22p
- Ensure your steps are linked your smartphone, Fitbit, Garmin, etc.
That’s it! Just three quick steps and you are ready to take on the challenge.
What are the weekly prize categories?
- It’s simple, to win the prize, take the most steps of anyone in the challenge.
THE TCW AWARD
- Selected by our one of leading Chiropractors each week, this award takes into consideration improvement, community involvement and consistency.
Week 1 – Friday 8th September
Week 2 – Friday 15th September
Week 3 – Friday 22nd September
Week 4 – Friday 29th September
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must reside in South Australia to be eligible for weekly prizes
- Weekly winners will be determined based on steps achieved at 9am each Friday for the month of September and announced on the website and on The Chiropractic Works Instagram and Facebook social media pages.
- Participants who are not existing patients of The Chiropractic Works are eligible for a free spinal assessment.
- Prize packs are available for collection at a ‘The Chiropractic Works’ located in Henley Beach, Normanville or Norwood
- If under 18, the participant must have the permission of a parent/guardian
We strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor before joining the Step into Spring challenge with The Chiropractic Works. Whilst participating in the Step into Spring challenge you experience any faintness, dizziness, pain, shortness of breath or general discomfort at anytime you should stop walking immediately and consult your doctor.