- 300g frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or butter
NOTE: Pesto makes enough for 8 serves and can be frozen
Plus one or two eggs and pieces of gluten free bread
- Blend peas in a food processor or thermomix for 10 seconds.
- Add mint, oil & salt/pepper and gently pulse to combine.
NOTE: This can be prepared and have ready for each day
In the morning:
- Place bread in the toaster.
- Cook your eggs in butter or coconut oil if you are pan frying or poach your egg in boiling water
- Spread pea and mint pesto onto your bread and top with your egg.
Recipe from changinghabits.com