We all love a healthy recipe and we all need new inspiration from time to time. This delicious healthy recipe from one of our favourite go-to sites, Changing Habits is perfect for a healthy lunch or snack.
The potato base can go with many toppings of your liking, and even be switched out for sweet potato.
Click HERE To view this recipe over Changing Habits.com plus many MANY more including some of our favourites including the Prawn and Vermicelli Noodle Salad, Beef & Quinoa Burrito Bowl and plant based zucchini fritters.
Healthy Recipe: Mini Potato Pizzas
- 3 large potatoes (skin on)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 4 mushrooms
- Half a capsicum
- Half a Spanish onion
- Handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp basil
- Changing Habits Seaweed Salt to taste
- Cracked Changing Habits Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the potatoes and slice length ways, approximately 3mm thick.
- Place baking paper on a wire oven rack and put the potato pieces on top. Brush with olive oil and bake for 1 hour, turning them over halfway and then brushing again with olive oil.
- Remove from the oven to cool.
- Dice the tomato, mushrooms, capsicum, Spanish onion, spinach and basil into very small pieces. Combine in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat a thin layer of tomato paste onto each of the potato slices and add the topping mixture. Sprinkle with cheese to finish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Give them a further 5 minutes under the grill.