As we are now into Autumn and the nights are getting a little colder and and little darker, we start to move towards the comfort of hearty dishes. Evening meals that are nourishing and warm up the body like a big hug.
We have found for you this beautiful Potato Bake lasagne by Changing Habits just in time for the Winter ahead. A great family meal to be enjoyed on its own or with a side of vegetables. And best of all it’s all baked in the one-dish so it’s just easy to clean up after.
- 6 or more small-medium sized potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ large onion, thinly sliced
- 400 g organic mince (we used beef)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful of basil, chopped]
- Changing Habits Seaweed Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Changing Habits Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 200 g (1/2 can) italian diced tomatoes (it should be tomatoes and herbs only)
- 2 ½ cups quality cheddar cheese, grated
- Fresh herbs to garnish with